Greetings AI Trailblazers,
Welcome to the first edition of the Weekly Bash, covering everything AI and productivity!
AI is not just about robots taking over; it’s about augmenting our capabilities to achieve more. Dive into this week's Bash to get you up to speed in 7 minutes or less. Let’s get started!
This week in AI productivity
- TLDR: Tools like ChatGPT can generate inaccurate responses and hallucinate. Retrieval augmented generation improves accuracy.
- Why you should care: When you use AI for work purposes, reliability and trustworthiness are key.
- TLDR: AI's impact isn’t limited to Big Tech, as it begins to reshape industries globally.
- Why you should care: Understanding AI’s broader implications will help you benefit from these productivity enhancements, while others may risk being left behind.
- TLDR: LinkedIn introduced new AI-powered features aiming to redefine how businesses operate on the platform.
- Why you should care: Leveraging these new features can optimize your business operations and hiring processes.
- TLDR: With new AI features in Canva’s new Magic Media app you can get some design help.
- Why you should care: New AI tools can help you become more productive. Adopting these early can give you a productivity boost.
Want to go beyond the TLDR?
Go deeper into all these articles and get answers with Bash. For example: “I’m a marketing manager, how can I use Canva’s new tools?”
Did you know?
Quote of the week
❝ "The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim." Edsger W. Dijkstra
AKA: Think of AI as an extension, not a replacement, of human capabilities.
Product updates from Bash
This week we launched audio transcription into Bash, allowing you to record or upload audio files and turn these into meeting notes, blog posts, or other documents using the built-in templates. Check out how this works.
AI Nuggets for Thought
- Embrace the AI wave, but with a paddle of knowledge to navigate.
- Change is inevitable. Experiment with AI to innovate faster.
- Your AI tool is only as good as the data you feed it. Garbage in, garbage out!