Hi there fellow tech enthusiasts and marketing mavens!
Welcome to the latest edition of the Weekly Bash, covering AI in marketing and product.
Video content is gaining more popularity every day and has the potential to give your brand millions of new impressions. With AI assistance, you can stay ahead of the curve, produce content faster, and keep your audience engaged.
Let’s get into it!
Workflow highlight: Write video scripts with AI
Keeping up with trends can be really challenging when producing video content. You want to find relevant discussions and articles first, and have a workflow that viral stories into videos, quickly.
Instead of keeping 20+ tabs open and mindlessly scrolling for the next up-and-coming story, try using AI this workflow.
Step 1: Build your work feed
Add news sites, Google alerts and Reddit subs to a dynamic feed. Newly published content across your favorite sites will automatically appear here.
Step 2: Select the video script template
Pick any story that stands out from your work feed and turn it into a video script with the expert-made AI template.
Getting started is always the hardest. Bypass writers block and let AI write your outline in seconds.
Step 3: Fine-tune & share
Fine-tune the video script with the in-app editor. Generate more AI content or manually improve the script to get it publish-ready.
Start working with this workflow and unlock the millions of impressions still untapped by your business!
Did you know?
Turning viral articles into videos breathes new life into popular written content. Marketers can capitalize on the article's proven appeal, extend its reach, and cater to the growing preference for video content
Leverage the storytelling and emotional connection of the original piece, while connecting it to the story and value of your brand.
Quote of the week
" Words captivate, but video amplifies—turn viral reads into visual experiences."
Podcast bites: The Latest Marketing, AI & Product Stories
- How to Build a Thriving Community: What are the key qualities of a successful community, and how can businesses effectively build and nurture them? Learn more
- Last week in AI: Reflecting on 2023, Midjourney v6, Anthropic Revenue, Unified-IO 2, NY Times sues OpenAI. Learn more
- How to be more innovative: Embrace the thrill of risk-taking, the transformative allure of "what if" questions, and the hidden joys found within your work. Learn more
Nuggets for thought
- Does AI maintain the authenticity and voice of the original viral content while adapting it into a script for video?
- What unique video-centric storytelling techniques can we employ to ensure that the video version captivates audiences?
- What strategies can we implement to optimize the video for search engines and social algorithms?
Want to start a conversation? Tweet us one of the questions! If you enjoyed this newsletter, feel free to share and forward!